Links updated on 04.07.2014
Biographies of Mathematicians
Careers in Mathematics
- MAA Career Profiles on the Web
- Mathematical Careers Bulletin
- Wisconsin Occupations and Wages
- Math Moments
Resources for Parents & Teachers
- 4 Teachers
- AAA Math
- Donors Choose
- Ed.gov site- Math at Home
- Elementary Math Resources
- Guess my button: A logic problem where students need to figure out the "secret" button. Much like the game of Clue.
- 7th Grade Math - Frisbie Middle School: Activities for teaching 7th grade math. Six unit: team building data sense, area and perimeter, probability, modular arithmetic and measurement of angles. From the Swarthmore server
- Math Goodies: Different math areas for grades 5-12.
- McGraw-Hill Teaching Resources: Mathematics: Lesson plans, activities and links
- MegaMath - Designed to bring unusual and important mathematical ideas to the elementary school classroom.
- NCTM Illuminations: Collection of web-based games appropriate for elementary students.
- PBS Learning Media
- Leap Year Math
- Teacher Vision Math Games
- A+ Math
- A+ Math Flashcards
- Cool Math
- Eric Weisstein's World of Mathematics
- Famous Problems in the History of Mathematics
- Follow the bee dance: Tales from the hive
- The Bee Waggle Dance
- Math Activities for Kids: Addition & subtraction; base10 count; others; designed for varying ability levels.
- Maths Dictionary For Kids
- Multilingual Mathematics Glossary
- Reptile activity website
- Running the Numbers Photos
- Softschools.com-math games for fluency and number sense support
- S.O.S. Math
- TERC Resources-on-line
- A+ Math Games: Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- About the Numbers in Today's Date: Click on today's date. Lots of interesting things about the number. Grades 4-9
- Absurd Math: Pre-algebra for grades 5-12.
- Arcademic Skill Builders: Games to build fluency with basic facts.
- Banana Hunt Game (Estimating Angles)
- BBC Numbertime Games
- Count Us In
- Figure This!
- Fun Brain
- Fun Mathematics Lessons: Grades 3-8
- Gamequarium: Math Games
- Mancala Game
- Math Baseball: Kids can practice their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills.
- Math Games
- Math Playground
- Math-a-rama: A collection of games, electronic manipulatives, and practice items.
- Mathematics Miscellany & Puzzles
- Multiplication Games
- Optical Illusion
- OSWEGO: Math Games
- PBS Kids: Math games
- Pavilion of Polyhedreality
- Polyhedra Activities
- Quia! Mathematics Activities: All kinds of games and puzzles
- Rekenweb Games
- Reversi, Nim and Other Games
- Sierpinski Triangle
Next Level of Challenge
Möbius Strip Activities
- The Möbius Strip and the Annulus
- Möbius Strip - PBS Kids
- The Möbius Strip
- Cut the Knot
- Create a Möbius Strip
- Möbius Strip - Questacon
- World of Escher